Due to the size, complexity and high cost, high risk is an unneglectable element in mining investment. The risk and uncertainty of mining activities may infiltrate into exploration process, resource calculation, field development, drilling operations, and enriched operations, etc.
Roma has expertise in assessing and analyzing risks by adopting specific risk management tools. Our technical specialists analyses overall risk quantitatively and also take into accounts of the risk in broader aspects such as the financial risk, environmental risk, social risk and health and safety objectives.
Our objective is to effectively assess and minimize the risk by providing the following services:
- Human health and ecological risk assessments
- Technical-economic model risk analysis
- Enterprise risk assessment and management
- Mine safety risk assessments
- Reliability analysis of mine and ore structures