Credit and Risk Evaluation
ROMA provides analyzed credit information (Credit Report) for Financial Executives, Credit Managers with business objectives in increasing cash flow, lowering bad debts and getting higher profit margin for their companies. We value credit risk in both qualitative and quantitative approach by leveraging Roma Credit Rating© which is formulated from over 20 business attributes to evaluate the risk level of the subject companies.
- Verify a business existence and scope out its scale of operation
- Set the credit terms with reference to Roma Credit Rating©
- Reference for financial modelling for IFRS 9 Expected Credit Losses (ECL)
- Confirm litigation records and registration filings
- Spot a business financial standing, operation model & industry forecast